You'll always find fresh muffins and Southern hospitality at this mom-and-pop restaurant owned by Mike and Mary Mabjeesh.
Mouth-watering house specialties include eggs benedict, breakfast burrito, country sausage gravy and patties over biscuits with eggs, cinnamon nut French toast and homemade Belgian waffles and pancakes.
Home-baked muffins in flavors such as banana nut, blueberry, raisin bran, corn, orange cranberry, chocolate chip and lemon poppy are the Muffin Tin's specialty.
The Muffin Tin also features a friendly and professional staff of great people, and everybody looks forward to seeing you.
Please stop in soon.
Read About Us in the Media
- Miami Herald October 2007: "Get off to a good start at the Muffin Tin"
- Miami Herald May 2005: "At Muffin Tin, you'll find 'comfort food'"
- Pinecrest Tribune July 2001: "Muffin Tin - a community gathering place"
- Pinecrest Tribune March 2001: "Jungle Food Fest 2001"
- Pinecrest Tribune February 1998: "The Muffin Tin Restaurant is where neighbors meet"